JB Drama * Chapter 28 * Part 2 FINAL

Posted by Admin | Posted on 02:20 | Posted in , ,

Two years later, Kevin Sandy-22-21-20 Joe Angella Current-19 17-16 Katie Jasmin-1 (Angella's POV) I screamed my head off because I was so excited. I was ready to go. Nick has been another headache. Sandy and Kevin have a son. His name is Jasmin Jonas Love. Sandy was named, and Kevin was named. I panicked because I did not know what to wear. Katie: "It will change anyway! Angella Chill!" Me-"Okay, help me choose a dress." Katie just pickedcasual clothes and threw them on my bed. Katie-"Now get changed!" Me-"Thanks!" I hugged her and she got so I could change. Then we want to get my hair, makeup and clothes made. Then I pulled his shoes. I was shot in my little room to try to stop me nervous. Sandy came up with Jasmine and Katie. Katie and I started to cry. I was so excited. Then it was time to start. Kevin and I went down in the middle of the corridor. I was really happy, nervous and excited at the same timeTime. We met Joe in the middle of the Ganges and the rest were told by Joe and I exchanged vows and rings. Then Joe gave me the best kiss ever, but the kiss soon. At dinner, Nick had to make an announcement. Joe put a smile. He knew what was going to say, Nick, and I think it was good. Nick asked to stand Katie. Katie confused. Nick has one of his knees and then ... Nick: "Will you marry me, Katie?" Katie: "Yes!" Katie hugged Nick, and then came to me and Sandy. Us...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TZZCM1cgkc&hl=en